Because I Promise 100% Truth

CORRECTIONS & UPDATES

-Andrew Bird IS playing at Pittsburgh's Carnegie Music Hall on April 7th (and so is Morrissey on March 17th). You can listen to Bird's full new album, Noble Beast, streaming here. I've only gotten through 2 tracks so far and it sounded a bit dull, so I've switched to this stream of his new instrumental "deluxe-edition disc" called Useless Creatures. I like it better already; good for sleep.

-Dr. Pepper did NOT lie. I got my free DP in the mail-- a coupon-- not an actual bottle. So it worked. Well, I assume it will. It's still crumpled up in my coat pocket waiting for just the right moment.

-Wayne Coyne's film "Christmas on Mars" DID come to Pittsburgh for a short time, Dec. 19 & 20, courtesy of the Pittsburgh Filmmakers.

-Gisele and Tom Brady, according to his father and sister, did NOT get engaged.

-This is NOT what boobs are made for:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top