NCG's Best of SI Swimsuit 2009

So yesterday Sports Illustrated released the swimsuit issue, and I spent a lot of time critically analyzing the photography, here on their website.

I did noticed three things: 1) a lot freckles, a good thing (including at least two, true redheads. Go Gingers!)


2) Not enough butts
3) Sexy gaps



And these girls ... err... photos caught my attention the most:

Tori Praver



Lucia Dvorska



Irina Shayk





Daniella Sarahyba



Brooklyn Decker




And remember girls, YOU MUST LOOK LIKE THIS for any guy (or girl) to like you. It's 100% true. Just like this blog.

Or you could be not anorexic and I'd probably date you. But that also means I'd have to break up with my computer and leave the house once in awhile. hmm... nevermind. Cyber? Blog me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top