New Terms of Use

ATTENTION:

A couple of minutes ago, I revised our terms of use (see print under the title banner) hoping to clarify some parts for my users. I plan to receive a lot of questions and comments about the changes and what they mean for people and their information.

Going forward, I've decided to take a new approach towards developing my terms. You may remember the old terms: "Bringing you 100% Truthiness in Celebrity Gossip & Other Stuff Since 2008." As I've said in the past, I think that a lot of the language in my terms were overly formal and protective.

The current version is a substantial revision from where we were a few minutes ago. It reflects the principles around how people share and control their information, and it is written clearly in language everyone can understand.

More than 175 million people use NeilCelebGossip. If it were a country, it would be the sixth most populated country in the world. My terms aren't just a document that protect my rights; it's the governing document for how the service is used by everyone across the world. Given its importance, I need to make sure the terms reflect the principles and values of the people using the service.

Since this will be the governing document that we'll all live by, NeilCelebGossip users will have a lot of input in crafting these terms further.

Please feel free to leave suggestions, comments, or links to Shakira gifs.

Also please notice that I've removed "You may remove your User Content from the Site at any time. If you choose to remove your User Content, the license granted above will automatically expire, however you acknowledge that the Company may retain archived copies of your User Content."

And thank you Mark Zuckerberg.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top