... and that's coming from a guy who has a penchant for Eastern Europeans. But seriously, thank God she only communicates in written form on the huffington post, or I'd slice her vocal chords. It seems to me like she's trying very hard to sound that freaking stupid; she's been living in the States for like 30 years; I know she can learn; it's pretentious.

I really liked how Jon insulted her continuously throughout the interview last night. Oh yeah, don't buy her book about blogging either, she doesn't know what she's talking about. Buy my book instead: How to Get Laid Every Night of the Week and Still Have Time to Update Your Blog. You know I know.



That said, I read the the huffington post everyday; it's an excellent up-to-date American blog-news source to offset the drudgereport.

2 comments:

adele said...

really? every night?

Neil said...

sometimes even a dozen times in one night. and mostly by girls.

Post a Comment

top