Windows Me

I can't update anything cool while I'm here at my parents because this comp freezes a)every time I press play on any youtube video b)randomly when it decides I've had enough fun on the internet (AKA more than 10 mins of use)

I tried installing a wireless router yesterday so I could use either of the two BRAND NEW laptops they just bought; but, imagine this, it can't be installed on a Windows ME OS. Who still runs on Windows ME??? It was released for like 4 months in 1999 and immediately replaced because it sucked so bad. I just wikied it and "A PC World article dubbed Windows Me the 'Mistake Edition' and placed it 4th in their 'Worst Tech Product of All Time' feature."

This is why I'm leaving this house today. To return to the 21st century. Whoa, I can't believe I got through this post without the blue screen of

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top