Miss Russia Wins

Twenty-one year old Ksenya Sukhinova won the Miss World 2008 contest today. That's right. Oh yeah. Russians rule. Sort of. Check out this sexy accent:



One time there was this crazy Russian girl I briefly met in Moscow who told me she wanted to live with me for 2 weeks over Christmas break. Some critics called it a pathetic "transatlantic booty call." I thought it would be the most hilarious thing I've ever done, so I helped her get a visa. She ended up backing out after I ignored her for a good month. oops.

But now she has a 2-year visa, my current and home address, phone number, and a strong desire to potentially stalk/marry/kill me. It's pretty rad, and that's why i like Russians. They don't fuck around.

1 comments:

Ryan said...

i enjoy the swim and ballroom dance

Post a Comment

top