"Katie Reynolds will probably come up and give me a big hug like we're the best of friends, even though she never once talked to me during school, and pretty much acted like I was invisible the whole time," McCabe said. "Boy, I can't wait to hug that bitch again."

I think Thanksgiving eve is going to be my lucky night this year. During ALF I got a good long hug from my 1st grade teacher. What's next? 2nd grade? Guidance Counselor? The hot dark haired student teacher from 9th grade English who's now pregnant, but single, and substitute teaches 2 days a week?! Man, the possibilities ...

2 comments:

a said...

I think you need to update this post. I wish I was around on Thanksgiving's Eve...

Neil said...

yeah, where were you. everyone got laid. me, twice. don't remember who they were... faces change so much in 4 years ya know?

Post a Comment

top