In Facebook News...


Today I was consulting my sources (aka facebook) and....

Reeves Smith smoked an entire pack of cigarretes while writing a paper today. I wonder if he's OK.


Also...

Jake Griffen posted 10 videos between the 10 and 11 o'clock hours today. All of them were about philosophy and other weird things I didn't have time to watch. One of them was about Friedrich Nietzsche. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3186024103860584763&hl=en

I like him because he was communist, I think at a least. Or I could be confusing him with Che Guevara. I really wouldn't know because I went to a terrible High School in rural Pennyslvania where the only history I learned was that Bush invaded Iraq justifiably because he was avoiding the same situation when Hitler took over the world.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

top