"But I have to say, to my surprise, people are not as fascinated or obsessed with Christmas as I am," Wayne Coyne told the BBC News. Finally someone who understands me.

Wayne's been working on this movie for seven years now, mostly filmed in his back yard, and on Tuesday it's been finally released on DVD by Warner Bros. Records, as well as on iTunes. I think you're supposed to be on acid when you watch it, because I don't know what the hell is going on in the trailer even with a narrator explaining every detail. I do know that Jesus is an alien from Mars which is awesome, cause I've been sick of robots being my favorite ET for the past year. Beep Boop doop. But, probably the best part is the Russian subtitle at the end.


UPDATE: a game http://game.flaminglips.com/


You can catch it in theaters until the end of the year if you happen to be in San Antonio, Texas: Alamo Drafthouse.

Or at

Ryan's Family's Cleveland, Ohio: Cleveland Cinematheque, November 8-9,
Adele's Cultureless Columbus, Ohio: Landmark Gateway Theater, November 14-15
,
A bunch of other locales across the nation,
never in Pittsburgh,
and probably somewhere in France, like four years from now.

2 comments:

adele said...

i'm going to see james bond instead

Neil said...

you have a point. no hot russians in this one.

Post a Comment

top