Chris Kirkpatrick Will Strangle You


According to my sources (AKA my own eyeballs):

Last night Chris Kirkpatrick sang the national anthem at the Steelers-Bengals game at Heinz Field (Steelers won 27-10). He was magnificently awful; this came as a huge shock for fans now in their mid-twenties who remember him in his prime. The highlight of the performance came before he even started to sing when the announcer exclaimed, "... and a native from Clarion, PA!" Needless to say, the crowd went wild.

I don't have any pictures or video of him on the field because 1) no one cares 2) if they did exist I'd destroy them because I want to erase it from my memory as soon as possible. I might even delete this post later today.

Nevertheless, it appears Kirkpatrick's bank account has finally run dry. On top of getting paid to torture sports fans, he has also been appearing on unpopular reality TV shows that people only in Alabama watch. He's currently a celebrity judge on Fuse Music Channel's "Redemption Song," and this fall he was casted on CMT's "Gone Country."

I know you're dying to see the "Chris - Best of Gone Country" video:



Access Hollywood conducted an online video interview asked the leader of the show, Big John of Big & Rich, "So how did you score Chris for your show?"

Big J stumbled to respond,"How do you argue with a success of arguably one of the biggest bands in the past 20 years, ya know?"

Chris added, "To be honest I don't listen to country music. I did a lot of research, I went to Nashville a few times, I had a great time."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top