British newspaper The Guardian named American Apparel 2008's label of the year. AA is one of those things that I hated at first, then learned to like more over time. Not that I own very much AA, because I don't at all. But because they promote free trade and have awesome ads.

"...starkly lit, un-retouched pictures of pretty boys and girls, contorted into positions that suggest yoga and outlandish sex. The very latest of these - an internet ad which shows a model unzipping a yellow body suit to expose what can only be described as 'a lot of nipple'."

Well, you can count on me to find any nipple on the internet, because after working my magic I found this nipply ad. Check it out here: http://debauchette.com/2008/11/a-few-changes/ it's on the right.

.<>.<>.<>.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

i've seen more nipple on meyran avenue.

Ryan said...

wait, nevermind. the ad works now.

Post a Comment

top