Gays Protest Twilight Movie



They actually didn't, but I think they should. I already don't like this movie, and I know nothing about it. Kind of like how I felt about buying school lunches in 3rd grade, smoking pot in 6th grade, and ripped jeans in 7th -- all things I thought were really uncool but then instantly changed my mind about once I realized I wouldn't have any friends unless I ate/did/wore it. Oh, and I posted the French version of the trailer because I know all of you have watched the English version 100 times already.

This movie is due out in a week or so, I don't really know, I didn't bother looking it up. My sources (AKA Beth) tell me it's the new Harry Potter only sexier and with vampires. Even with this already flawless plot line, many fans have been expressing genuine concern over the release. According to my most authentic and authoritative resource, Yahoo! Answers reports:

Liz ♥:
The Twilight movie!?I'm nervous about it! I really hope it does the book justice. I am also very dissappointed with who they casted for Edward! In the books he is sooooooo beautiful, and the person they casted(he plays cedric diggory in harry potter) is soo not beautiful. I think that Chace Crawford(he plays Nathan in Gossip Girl) would be perfect for the role. He is soo handome, and strong, just like Edward.


this is the perfect edward i mean really he is soo perfect...

LaTuaCantante:
I felt the same way you did at first. But being an Actress I realize that there is nothing we can do about it. I actually thought about boycotting the movie for a while just because of who they casted as Bella and Edward.

twilightlover:
WOW! i totally aggree with you about the edward thing! chace is soooooooo hot!!!

Manga.nerd:
ZOMG, I agree. I think Kirsten Stewart will play an awesome Bella (As long as she dyes her hair, lawl) but EW, Edward does NOT look like Edward.

How do you feel about Twilight? (lawl)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks neil!
and thanks for posting the french version of the trailer.. and those girls are right, chase crawford is "so handsome and strong" but i've read about a lot of twilight fans wanting gaspard ulliel to play edward. which i kind of agree with (because he's french and he played the young hannibal in hannibal rising). actually, not being an actress but an obsessed twilight fan i'm also considering boycotting the movie (just for a little while).

Post a Comment

top